I forgot my password of my Dell laptop which is Windows 7 system. How can I bypass Windows 7 password without reinstall the system? Though it happens to most of us, most of people didn’t know how to regain access to the Dell Laptop. There are actually several ways that can help your Windows 7 password reset.
Firstly, Windows 7 allows you to create a password reset disk with a USB flash drive in a few seconds. It can help you reset Windows 7 password when you forget it. Just try to recover Windows 7 password as follows if you have a Windows 7 password reset disk at hand.
1. Start your computer and get to the Windows 7 login screen.
2. Type a wrong password, and then Reset password link will appear on the Vista login screen.
3. Click Reset password to enter to Password Reset Wizard screen, and then click next.
4. Select the right disk if you have more than one password reset disk, click next.
5. Type in a new Vista password and password hint, click next.
6. Click Finish when you've successfully recover Windows 7 password.
If you have no vista password reset disk and you are locked out of your computer, then the only way is to use a password recovery program. Windows Login Recovery is that kind of windows password recovery program to help you crack Windows 7 password in minutes without knowing the old one and reinstall your system, you can regain access to the system without data loss.
To get Windows 7 password recovery with the program, you need to get a blank CD/DVD or just USB flash drive, then log in any available computer you have access to, you should first download and install the program, then burn it to your disk. When finish, insert the disk to your locked computer or laptop and follow the instruction to reset Windows 7 password in minutes.